DNA Matchmaking

Just what we need, more inbreds.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Anybody has a tasty recipe to slim down?

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

About as much use as astrology in this context.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Not really, DNA does come into play, the question is exactly how does it work. Right now, it seems they're making inferences from macrostatistics, or guessing iow..

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Evo-psych nonsense for dweebs, basement-dwellers, and mens-rights activists with way more money than social skills

Reply to
bitrex

...and hoping an alien invasion by ETs will solve their companionship problems.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Not nice to talk about SLOW-MAN like that..

Reply to
M Philbrook

I did grow up in Tasmania, where there were jokes about people with smaller than usual numbers of grandparents, and the Pierces - perhaps Pearces - of Ouse were the local version of the Jukes and the Kallikaks, but geneticall y I was South Australian (and my parents came from different bits of South Australia, and had originally run into one another at The University of Ade laide).

Jamie's grasp of reality makes Jim Thompson's look impressive.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to