Distributor for Mag-ing MPP cores (fast prototype)

I need some DC indcutors built fast and am looking for a distrubotur with stock. Elna use to have an online inventory engine but it is now down. Do you know of another supplier that has online inventory engnies that usually stock cores like these?

Also what would be a good alternative to MPP and Hi-flux cores from Mag-inc that is made by Ferrox, fairite, epcos etc?

thanks

Reply to
mook Jonhon

Hmmmm... Answered my own question. ;\

I would still be interested in other companies version of these parts for avaialbility comparison.

thanks

Reply to
mook Jonhon

MPP is expensive. The Kool Mu cores are a lot cheaper and seem to work fine in power applications. It's from Mag Inc, but there are other equivalents.

lunatic fringe electronics

Who make equivilents to MPP Kool mu and High Flux cores form Mag INC?

What are the marketing names for the core materials from these guys?

thanks

Reply to
mook Jonhon

I think Micrometals has one.

lunatic fringe electronics

I think kool-mu is sendust.

lunatic fringe electronics

Enter part numbers into Octopart. A surprisingly complete database.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win