Digital Panel meter case

Does anyone have a link for a digital panel meter case, like this one on Digikey.com: CDPM752-ND.

thanks

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Do you need "just one"? Or, an ongoing supply?

Reply to
D Yuniskis

Ah, OK. I had a dozen DPMs sitting in the "recycle" box if you had needed "one off"...

Consider posting anything you find, here, so others might benefit.

Reply to
D Yuniskis

I have several project/products in mind. The current one will need 40-50 in the next year.

So, a supply that I can tap as needed.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

I have found a China DPM for ~$3 for 100.

For the LEDs and plastic case it seemed like a good deal.

But the lead time was 12-30 weeks !!

If I can not find anything within a month, I'll be contacting you.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Yea, its the age old problem, Costs or jobs

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Now, now, now...you MUST buy the whole thing and toss the meter; that way you Stimulate the Economy!

Reply to
Robert Baer