digital oscillopscope with API under linux envirenment

hey

i'm looking for digital programmable oscilloscope, which is provided with API. I need read some data from the oscilloscope and save them in file, so programming interface to oscilloscope is needed

what would you recommend me ?

thanks in advice

Reply to
alefajnie

Maybe the syscomp stuff:

David Gravereaux

*-*-*-to-*-Zaurus-*-*-*+Mac

Reply to
JeffM

"alefajnie" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

Tektronix + National Instruments Labview.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Well, yeah.. A $10K investment instead of $400. Best and best for the job can be a bit different. Hey, I always wanted a corvette, but my Kai does fine.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

You might check out BitScope. It runs under linux & has its own API.

Best, Tom

Reply to
Blip

gw-instek and this