Digital meter module

I need to monitor a differential voltage of up to 150mV between two points, each elevated less than +1 volt from the common negative of a 5 volt supply.

I think I can use an el cheapo 3.5 digit panel meter module (like Jaycar QP5570 or Dick Smith Q2220), which I assume have a common input offset to allow +/- measurements relative to the supply common. However, the information provided is very sparse, and I wonder if anyone has details of the input arrangements of this and similar modules, and their nasty surprises.

All the best Ian Macmillan

Reply to
Ian Macmillan

Perhaps these will help: