Did Greg out another of his MANY sock puppeys?

Moe > And, as I saw yesterday, you go to other groups

>Moe > and start arguments, something you claim I like to do. > >Moe, Nymbecile is an angry aspies case who is >very well known for his psychopathy.

Are you admitting he's one of your socks?

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson (Greg states they are as believable as the comment that water is wet):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON (DOB 05/22/1959) CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996 Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996 Comments: CT 2 SPEED Disposition Status GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!" Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by attacking my first wife (deceased).

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser: "Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on the Child Abuse registry, for example." -- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would address the most pressing problems of our day. ... " April 2000, Gregory Hanson

With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon, videos, Rhianna CD, etc.) After enduring a trip through Kmart, I was at my wits end. I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with water. Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out a full minute, with her flailing her arms. I brought her up and she gasped for air. When she'd caught her breath, I asked her, "When you were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo? Pokemon? Rhianna?" She shook her head. "What were you thinking about?" I prodded. She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."

"Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed triumphantly.

--a true story

As of Sunday, Feb. 27, 2011:

SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE Comments: OPA $2805.04 COPIES TO PA VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04 + INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.

Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON FEES $35.60

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against him. There is nothing to even suggest any of the money legally owed has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely expired, but Greg still can't risk getting a job due to it.

Reply to
Kent Wills