Design of MP3

Hello All; i have one class in the University is miniProject, my idea is to build MP3 player, i have started searching the net until now i found ATMEL is the suitable MCU i can use, but really i need help, i need some guide about the basic structure of MP3, I appreciate any help, web reference, book suggestion, any thing can help. Thanks a lot

Reply to
ziro_axis

Learn to use google. The wikipedia page for MP3 would be a good start.

ISO/IEC 11172-3 costs about 140 euro's to buy. It's not hard to find a copy, see google.

lists a load of patents that apply to mp3 and the royalty rates the patent holder demand. $0.75 per hardware mp3 player, minimum $15000 per year.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

The AT89C51SND2C chip will do most of the work for you - you don't need to know how the data is encoded, if you're after the format of the ID3 / ID3v2 tags the get the source of a free taging tool.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen