Design gets Eco Award

BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM, IT WON'T WORK.

I found this on Neon John's website.

Mikek

amdx

Childish garbage and mediocrity ..a solar energized design that DOES serve a useful purpose and actually has MAJOR net energy savings:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I suppose food is free on the planet it does work on.

Reply to
krw

The prizes are meant to make people feel good; nothing more.

Remember this?

Winners were based on the same Caller ID blacklisting scheme that has been put into use and defeated over a year ago. The only possible solution involves a two-way handshake - something that the FTC doesn't have the balls to mandate. Blowing a bit of taxes on a feel-good prize is all they're good fore.

Reply to
Kevin McMurtrie

In all this energy-saving, I get the idea that burrow-cats are wanting their retirement places clean, and excess money go into their 401k's.

-the cynic

Reply to
haiticare2011