Design a 1-bit fulladder using a decoder and 2 "or" gates?

Hi all,

There is another interview problem:

Design a 1-bit fulladder using a decoder and 2 "or" gates?

Any suggestions will be appreciated! Best regards, Davy

Reply to
Davy

Sounds like mid-course time for Integrated Circuits 101. This is where all that hard studying pays off.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Well, I guess you have three inputs and two outputs. Maybe you should start by drawing a truth table?

Reply to
Mac

Yep. Three inputs, two outputs.

The inputs:

- the job requirements,

- the interviewee,

- the interviewer,

The outputs:

- your new office,

- the street.

In your case, when we add the three input, you're immediatly carried to the street output.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Fred Bartoli" a écrit dans le message de news:4361e36e$0$15263$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

the

Well, of course I didn't mean your case, but Davy's case :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.