Cypress FX2 : problem sending a short packet in AUTOIN mode

Hi , I am using a cypress CY68013A chip to transfer Video data from a External master to Host PC. I have configured it as follows

EP2FIFO is 1024 bytes Quad buffered . EP2 in BULK IN transfer, Slave FIFO mode, SYNCHRONOUS,AUTOIN mode, EP2AUTOINLEN register is programmed to 512 bytes( when Ext.master fills the FIFO with 512 bytes it is committed to the USB ).

Every time the HOST PC application places a BULK IN request for 65536 bytes,the Cypress chip transfers the 65536 byte chunks.

for example if the external master sends a frame which is not a multiple of 65536 bytes...say 153600 bytes(320 * 240 resolution)..I expect it to goes as two 65536 chunks and one small chunk of size

22528 bytes. but I always see 65536 byte chunks transferred in my software analyzer.

my requirement is to send 22528 bytes + 512 bytes of tail data(during VSYNC blanking period bcos the ext.master is idle) for a host IN request of 65536 bytes and finish that IN request...But iam finding a way to do it.

Is there a way to do it.

Please share your ideas/experience .

Thanks, Raja.K

Reply to
raja.derkaiser

Hi, I mistyped "I am not finding a way to do it"

Reply to
raja