Cutting Plexiglass (Perspex)

For my "bender" I used a strong spring to keep the NiCr wire taut.

Should be a similar solution for "cutters". ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Abrasion melt-cutting dose that but it's easy to snap it off without harm.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I was never directly involved but, when I was with OmniComp/GenRad, we had a mechanical engineer type who built all the cabinet mock-ups for all the various models of portable test gear. IIRC he used a very fine toothed, *very high speed* table saw, cut the Plexiglas like just another piece of plywood.

(*) Laird Pettit...