current snooper - Page 2

Re: current snooper
On 18 Jan 2018 09:40:17 -0800, Winfield Hill

Sorry, I assumed it was obvious, with these values, that this circuit
would never be physically realized. It has no output.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3tqgo625honum4/Current_snooper_3rd_pic.jpg?raw=1

This lets me see my pulse outputs and my supply current, all with
proper scaling on the graph.

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: current snooper

The trivial is the source of endless argument here. Next they'll spend hours arguing that a relay does not have infinite gain.

NT

Re: current snooper
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:57:23 -0800, John Larkin

It's better with one more cap, to make it 3rd order.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/71p0bupae5vopgg/Current_snooper_3rd_order.jpg?raw=1

This was just fiddled, but I guess there is a class of LC current
filters, rather than voltage filters. Maybe all I need is a
single-end-terminated LC lowpass, right out of the Williams book.
Gotta try that.

I guess it depends on how you look at it.

lunatic fringe electronics

Site Timeline