Crystalyte 36-72V ( 20A ) controller connector

Hi. I bout one used V48 motor and with that I got one crystalyte controller. On the controller you can see one label with this info:

Crystalyte controller

20 A Voltage 36 ~ 72V Cut off voltage: 31V

------------------------- OK. So i connect the Hall sensor and other wires and now i need to connect the battery. So it appears that i have to use at least 36V. No problem, i can do that but before i can connect the battery pack i have to define which connector is positive. I have send a photo so if someone know, please reply.

GM

Reply to
en2