Created a tone for my call blocker

Created a tone for my call blocker. See...

Created using only RC's and CMOS inverters. Does it sound realistic enough to blow off the 800-number types? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

New and improved, it dawned on me to sum the triangle waves using two transistors (knocks down the harmonics)...

 Click to see the full signature