Crash Street Kidd makes news headlines

Vladimir Drkulec before he went bald.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

On Jun 5, 3:04 am, "Kadaitcha Man" minced: SNIP!

There is no first amendment in Canada you stupid moron.

CSK

Reply to
Crash Street Kidd

You might want to check those parking tickets Rick.

CSK

Reply to
Crash Street Kidd

Crash Street Kidd Thou wildcat. Thou fiddler. Ye denounced:

Monkey see, monkey do.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

All part of the soc.shingles smoking crater tactics.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Art Deco

Not to mention that asserting the truth about soc.singles being a smoking crater results in the "auk is a a smoking crater" IKYABWAI lame.

Sad, innit?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Nice little circlejerk you nancys have going here!

Reply to
miguel

With Deco as "Pivot Man" there's no telling what will happen!

HJ

Reply to
John "C"

They are boring and stupid and the sun is shining outside. What to do? What to do?

CSK, rhetorical.

Reply to
Crash Street Kidd