Corrosion on board of Logitech control for a computer audio system

This is a on off sound volume controller for a Logitech desktop audio system.

The board had a lot of white corrosion. I cleaned it best I can.

It no longer works when I depress the on button.

Is it possible to diagnose the problem?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
AK

Hard to tell but is the 'out' wire broken at the solder connection? GH

Reply to
George Herold

broken wire inside the cable ?

TTman