corn

Yup, we got some good stuff last weekend, maybe the last for 2016.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

How long does it take you to consume 2000 calories?

Reply to
Don Y

At a fast food place which I never frequent maybe 10 minutes. In France with a real dinner setting easily 3-4 hours.

One of my grandpas used to say "I wish there was a lid in front of the stomach where you could just throw it all in and be done with it".

As for the "COPIOUS" time that wood fire cooking takes: Usually 20-30 minutes to burn the wood down to when I can begin cooking, depending on how much I need. As I said that time is used for doing other chores or jobs because I only have to watch it out of the corner of an eye for fire safety reasons, and usually not so much in winter. On very cold days that time drops to almost zero because I often steal coals out of our wood save in a fire-safe container, providing an "instant-on" feature.

Your 10h+ hunting trips, OTOH ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/