Copy Scart Signal

The limit of an A/D converter sample rate may distort the video signal. If you can live with a little distortion this will work fine. You will need to define that "exactly" means to you.

Speed will also need to be defined.

A unit like "TiVo" may work for you. It has hardware video compression in the box.

There are PCI video input cards available for PCs.

How big a unit are you trying to build ?

Its called a video tape recorder.

Good luck, you have only scratched the surface in design and cost.

Reply to
hamilton

If i want to copy videosignal exactly as it is, how do I do? Is the easy way to sample the signal with AD, and after back to DA? Or is it posible to do it analoge?

Best Regards Peter

Reply to
Spookgud

I want it to copy the signal and play it back att same time in a loop and it can not be any distortion. It most act stand alone after the copy to.

Reply to
Spookgud

"Spookgud" schreef in bericht news:bneCd.9556$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

Peter,

These days you can buy DVD recorders with build in HDD. These ones record the (TV) video on the HDD and make it available to manipulate it and eventually burn it on a DVD. The latter can be played as often as you want. Drawback: They're still little bit expensive.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

"petrus bitbyter" skrev i meddelandet news:LDlCd.64707$ snipped-for-privacy@amsnews02.chello.com...

want.

Do you now some portabel with battery, what prise and where to find?

Reply to
Spookgud

record

I dont whant RF output only copy the orginal scart signal and freez it. If you have a security camera and whant to loop the picture how do I do? It can´t be so much of information if I make a AD for just that frame. I want to play it upp like a still picture, not a moving picture, same I pause the videorecorder.

Reply to
Spookgud