cool water video

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

I've always wondered about kayakers or swimmers getting too close. IIRC the drop inside is almost 200ft.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Reminds me of the Pulgas Water Temple. Kids used to jump in, and ride the sluce all they way into the Crystal Springs reservoir. They put in a grate to stop that.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Den onsdag den 22. februar 2017 kl. 21.37.52 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Been there, post grate installation. A pleasant place if you can ignore the overwhelming kitsch. My two-year-old daughter had a great time there one afternoon in 1987. ;)

The unintentional water slide sounds awesome.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

What were you searching for to find that article????????

Reply to
BM2335

I remember this as a kid, and it is still there. Fortunately the elfansafety mob seem content to let it be.

A few yards away is a famous suspension bridge, and a mile away is the world's first iron screw-propelled ship, completed 1843. I remember the SS great Britain being towed back from the Falklands 40 years ago, where it had been a slowly rotting hulk since 1937.

Reply to
Tom Gardner