cool new shirts

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

As the wise man said, "You can tell a lot about a man by who his enemies are."

Let's start a movement. It's been done before. For instance, Yankee Doodle was originally composed by redcoats, and after the Kaiser called the WW1 British Expeditionary Force "this contemptible little army" they were known ever after--to themselves and others--as the "Old Contemptibles".

"Old Deplorables" has a similar sort of ring. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

How about

DEPLORABLE and PROUD

or, for a ladies shirt,

DELPORE THESE

lunatic fringe electronics

Or would do, if they could perform as well as the contemptible little army.

Sadly, they are backing a candidate who can't articulate the same policy from one outing to the next, which requires a certain deficiency in the understanding of what politics is about, which is pretty much what Hillary Clinton was deploring.

You've got to be pretty desperate if you have to endorse a candidate who supports your particular silly idea only some of the time.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Ha! Ha! Actually I believe your first suggestion is already in print; it appears on a shirt in the excellent page you pointed us to.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

To me the most deplorable thing, is the two people we have running for Prez. (Where's Gus Hall when you need him?)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

The sort of person who votes for Trump doesn't really know what "deplore" means, and the people who want to make money out of their pathetic foolishness are willing to exploit this.

I'm prepared to concede that a particular chest configuration may be deplorably bad, but an invitation to deplore such a configuration doesn't actually make much sense.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to