convert ExressPCB files to Gerber..

   Is there a program or service to do this?
   I do not want to pay $128 for making ONE 8x1 inch PCB.

   Thanks.

---

Re: convert ExressPCB files to Gerber..

I did a google search and immediately found two ways to convert ExpressPCB
files to Gerber.  One requires you to pay $49 for a program and the other i
s $5 for single sided or $10 for double sided Gerber files.  Choose your po
ison.

But you realize you have to deal with this crap each time you want to make
a change to the layout?  There are good layout packages that work as well i
f not better than captive software.  I've used FreePCB and it is capable an
d easy to use.  A lot of people use KiCAD which has a bit more learning cur
ve, but can't be all that hard to use as many are doing it.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get a 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: convert ExressPCB files to Gerber..
   Like the $5 option.
   Unfortunately, the guy claims my PCB file is corrupt and/or incompatible.
   Worse it sees impossible to get an old version of the software (eg:
ver7.1 May 2015).

Site Timeline