contact pressure sensor

I am looking for tactile pressure sensor with digital output that I could embed in my aaplication. That should sense small variation in pressure put by finger on the object.

thanks in advance

Reply to
snehal

I would suggest using a Force Sensing Resistor and reading an analog voltage instead. Cheap, simple, straight forward.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Interlink Electronics. Also the ads in SENSORS magazine.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to