Conspiracy to Create a False Conspiracy

That is what the site

says about the 16 judge panel that decided "There is plenty of evidence to indict Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for Conspiracy to Create a False Conspiracy, a 2nd-degree f elony with a 10-year mandatory minimum."

I like that charge. lol

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

** The site is pure satire - what President Trump might call "fake news".

I had not see such site before and was taken in for about 10 seconds - shame there are none like it in Australia, cos there is plenty here to satirise.

This "news item" is pretty funny too:

I think the writers owe a big debt to the creators of MAD magazine - sadly now defunct.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Rick C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I laugh when I think about Trump's hair.

What kind of conspiracy is that stupid shit?

And does that mean that it is OK to 'commit' a Conspiracy to Create a Factual Conspiracy?

If I buy lame weed can I charge the guy with a conspiracy to sell lame weed conspiracy?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I like the headline,"AOC Will Donate Her Brain To Science" I thought she already did that!

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

She did but it couldn't be found.