Connecting an +8 port managed IC hub to the i.MX6 via RMII or MII interface.

I'm looking for a managed switch (10/100 is fine) I can hang off of an i.MX6, using its on-board MAC and RMII or MII interface.

I need 8 extra ports.

Anyone have experience with this? I am looking at Marvell's 88E6085:

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
dan

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 16:37:12 -0700 (PDT), dan Gave us:

Looks nice. Marvell makes danged near all the GbE port chips MOBO makers use. They seem to be the premier folks in the game. Take a gander at the plug in interface and expansion cards Cisco publishes pictures of.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno