Component identification

Hi,

Could anyone help me properly identify this component please ? I'm half guessing - it's a resistor network with 6-resistors at 10Mohms each. Thin film maybe ? Can't seem to find a source of them though ? Any clues ?

Cheers.

Reply to
monolog99

I agree. It looks like an array of 10MOhm resistors. It looks from the white silkscreen on the PCB like there are probably 6 resistors on that substrate with the terminals of all resistors brought out instead of being commoned, though from this angle I cannot tell for certain. They probably chose to use a resistor array instead of separate resistors because they wanted the resistors to match each other very well (to all have the same value within a small percentage). I don't know where you can get them from.

Chris

Reply to
chrisgj198

Reminds me of an "in house" product. Something like HP or TEK would use.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Could be.

There are similar products (though these days the most similar ones I found while looking were SMD - like that but with no pins) and most are

2, 4, or 8 resistors, rather than the oddball "12-pin" layout - and none seemed to be in that high of a resistance (1M is as high as I've seen in a brief search.)

ie,

There are some in DIPs on nearby pages, but none to match the item pictured.

Ecnerwal

If you look closely it's actually smt curved lead that's been located into a through-hole location.

RL

Reply to
legg