Coilcraft Model Converter Published!

The much-awaited(!??) calculator is here:

The SPICE was easy; hard was writing, apparently half a kLOC of JS, just to graph the stupid thing...

(Nope, no encryption or anything... ;-) )

But now that I've got that, I'll probably add fine-tuning adjustments so the user can manually fit it themselves.

And yes, that's a precision model of a Warburg element, four decade range. Feel free to use it, subject to the usual copyright limitations of course. :-)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com