codewarrior warning about P&E ICD

Hi to everyone i made a simple assembly program in codewarrior using the wizard and assembler language

when i try to compile it with "simulator" as target ,and then i run the simulator everything works fine;

instead,when the target is the P&E ICD i have the following warning:

"Ignoring object file '....(path myfile.C)

Project: Myproject.mcp,Target:P&E ICD uses a single input file"

then ,running the true time simulator it looks jumping step by step through the assembler code,but it doesn't acts on any memory variable

How can i solve this? Many thanks once more Diego

Reply to
blisca

Start by posting your ELECTRONICS questions here and your programming questions in an appropriate group.

JeffM

my fault ,i did forget to say that i 'm compiling for the freescale 9s12e64 microcontroller,and i hope this make my question an electronic one

i assure you that before looking for help here, i did a little search,and i had the impression that other groups thet i found using the string "codewarrior" looks even more far to my question than this,anyway ..sorry if i'm OT Diego

Reply to
blisca

--
617-353-9206
Reply to

Don't be put off. Software and hardware are merging.

My current project is turning out to be 20% hardware, 80% software. Oh, and > 100% mechanical.

Al

Reply to
Al

I think it was Dennis Kitz who used to say, "My favorite programming language is solder".

Reply to
Homer J Simpson