Cleaning out wallet and discovered...

Bought a new wallet and cleaning out the old wallet, discovered a frequent flyer card for TWA.

Guess I should buy a new wallet more often ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Are you using it to go to the 2008 convention?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Not me.

...Jim Thompson

Do politicians have frequent liar cards?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 23:39:15 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Yeah, they are called foreign bank account deposit numbers.

They say: "If you deposit money in my account, I will lie for you."

Reply to
JoeBloe

We have a pie chain called 'Big dads pies' and they have a frequent pie'rs card

Reply to
The Real Andy

Heck Jim, TWA has only been gone about 6 years :-)

I recently replaced my old wallet and on cleaning it out I discovered a membership card for a pub club (excuse for swilling beer) I joined in 1992. That club folded about the same time as TWA. The old wallet was already a few years old by the time I joined the club so it was looking pretty shabby when I finally bought a new one. I couldn't bear to chuck it out because it holds a lot of fond memories, so it's sitting in my drawer still.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Great stuff. I assume you had to install a new one because someone worked out the combination of the old one.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Several mom and pop restaurants in my neighborhood have "frequent" cards.

...Jim Thompson

The new puppy chewed on it while I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Felt this strange sensation around my right hip... discovered that she'd already done in the right corner of the leather, but also a credit card :-(

...Jim Thompson

You heartless bastard. Once again you demonstrate your extreme lack of empathy for fellow inhabitants of planet Earth.

'Mr Scum goes and buys new wallet whilst puppy is left to starve.'

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Not to worry. These cards are still honored by Braniff Airlines.

Reply to
Jon

She's still a chewer. Particularly likes pillows :-(

...Jim Thompson

100% website troll:
0% discussion:
JeffM

Oh.... probably looking for a tit then. Having found a big warm snoring thing on its back I can understand the confusion....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Try a whois..... won't help but that's a pretty tight range.

DNA

DNA

Reply to
Genome

ROTFLMAO!

Dog! Sometimes you wonder if they're worth the trouble...

Sunday, woke up to blood spatters on the floor, and then also discovered blood in our bed...

Older female dog apparently got a cockleburr up nose, then proceeded to sneeze blood droplets most of the day before it finally came out :-(

...Jim Thompson

Call American Airlines to see if they will honor old TWA FF cards. (AA is the parent company now - bought TWA in 2001.)

Reply to
mrdarrett

I wonder how insensitive a man has to be to his own body - a puppy chewing on his ass and he didn't even know it until she was almost through?

But, then again, he's the guy who posted pictures of himself in Fred Mertz pants, so who knows? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi