class D amp

Don't tell John S, but we sometimes call capacitors "caps" and potentiometers "pots."

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yeah, but they sold a shitload of 'em during its ignoble life (PT Cruiser, that is.)

Reply to
bitrex

Yep. Be careful what you do with that "pot" >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

... or the tranny, for that matter :)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Thank you for that valuable technical contribution to class-D amplifier design.

So why tranny rather than tran or (plural) trans?

Reply to
John S

It's a term I've heard people use. It does sound better than "tran" to me.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

hostility, pissing contests. Makes for poor teamwork with predictable results, alienation and a whole heap of time wasting along the way.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

you mean don't overheat it severely?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I've smoked a few pots.

Reply to
krw

Well, then, it must be best since it pleases you.

Reply to
John S

I've cooked a lot of red beans in pots. I might do another batch soon. The hard part is finding really good ham hocks.

lunatic fringe electronics