Circuits Challenge For Non-Morons

Dont worry about 12 volt batteries. Just be sure to NEVER touch both ends of a AA or AAA flashlight battery. That voltage will stop your brain in a split second, turning you into a permanent moron.

Always wear thick leather welders gloves when touching flashlight batteries!!! And make sure to keep both hands in your pockets the whole time.

Just to make my point, this exact thing happened to Donald Trump when he was still a youth. He grabbed both ends of a (more deadly) C cell flashlight battery, and he has never been the same since! He's lucky it was just a C cell. If it had been the most deadly of all, a D cell, he would now be a complete bumbling idiot....

Reply to
oldschool

You must be speaking from experience.

Reply to
tom

Dont worry about 12 volt batteries. Just be sure to NEVER touch both ends of a AA or AAA flashlight battery. That voltage will stop your brain in a split second, turning you into a permanent moron.

Always wear thick leather welders gloves when touching flashlight batteries!!! And make sure to keep both hands in your pockets the whole time.

Just to make my point, this exact thing happened to Donald Trump when he was still a youth. He grabbed both ends of a (more deadly) C cell flashlight battery, and he has never been the same since! He's lucky it was just a C cell. If it had been the most deadly of all, a D cell, he would now be a complete bumbling idiot....

It was a double D, if you get my drift.

Reply to
Harry D

Or was it a hairy D?

Reply to
krw

Hey! The thread's going sideways again!

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

"Jumper" wires can be found in single use as well as in pairs. I have yet to see a security system that can stop me from applying one where I think it's appropriate.

Not that I have a *lot* of experience in that area, I've just had a lot of not-very-bright-when-it-came-to-cars friends. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

You just have a dirty mind. I was just commenting on the poster's name.

Reply to
krw

Not much sense of humour on your part, obviously!

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom