Circuit simulation software - Page 2

Re: Circuit simulation software

Quite so.

My answer addresses the question that was ASKED not the one you wanted
asking.

 Again the OP wanted something CHEAP, not something professional.

You didnt actually answer the point.

Thats my point it takes an awfull lot of effort to get anything usefull
from a simulator.

Again you didn't read the question that was asked. Cheap AND usefull?
Ihaven't seen it yet.

Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulation software

From this tag line do we infer bias against Christianity and perhaps other
religions on the part of Anasoft?

Besides, who is being quoted?

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulation software

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:05:35 -0400, "mc"

Strikes me as a general comment on ALL who follow such a religious
dictum.

Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

                                        ...Jim Thompson
--
|  James E.Thompson, P.E.                           |    mens     |
|  Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |

On 6/21/06 7:05 AM, in article Fmcmg.5405$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews2.bellsouth.net,

Who cares?

You haven't been around here very long, so I will clue you in......

In Kevin's view, only Kevin is worth quoting.  I think it is 95% because he
is usually correct and 5% because he argues to win even when he is wrong,
and knows it.  It's kind of like trying to discuss things with his Texan
alter ego.

Don

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

Well, I was thinking that Anasoft might not want to repel potential
customers, if Anasoft is in business to make money.

Ah.  True, I haven't been reading this group regularly for several months.

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

I have principles. Given a tossup being money and the truth, its a no
contest for me.

Giving credibility to pixies, elves, Santa Claus and gods, is the sign
of a twat, potential customer or not.

Anyway, my day job is as an anlogue i.c. design engineer, SS is just
pocket money.

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.
snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

"There are none more ignorant and useless,than they that seek answers
on their knees, with their eyes closed"

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

Indeed. My favourite is:

"Meaningless quotes have no meaning"

Indeed. One doesn't have to be right to win a debate.

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.
snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

"There are none more ignorant and useless,than they that seek answers
on their knees, with their eyes closed"

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

Which implies that you can rebut me without refuting me.

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

In principle, yes. In this case, refutation has already been done.

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.
snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

"There are none more ignorant and useless,than they that seek answers
on their knees, with their eyes closed"

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

What did you refute?

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulation software

Indeed. All religions are residues of times when people knew no better
than to say, well mate, it was all made by this invisable alien that can
do anything, know everthing, and be everwhere...yeah sure...and pigs can
fly.

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.
snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

"There are none more ignorant and useless,than they that seek answers
on their knees, with their eyes closed"

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulation software

What subset of the population do you want as customers?  Not, presumably,
the 50% of Americans who attend church.

What other exclusion criteria are you setting up?  Those of us who wonder
whether to do business with you want to know.

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulation software

On 6/22/06 1:32 PM, in article C7Dmg.98394$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews8.bellsouth.net,

On the other-hand, there are many who don't go to church, and do not care
what religious belief someone holds, and many who do go to church and don't
care, and this more than balances all the bigots like you.  You may assume
anything you want about my religious position and I don't care.

I'm sure his business will do well without you.

Don

Re: Bias (not the electronic kind) was: Re: Circuit simulationsoftware

I'm a bigot?  Huh?  You may have misread something.

I don't care what religious belief he holds (at least, it has nothing to do
with whether I do business with him).  But *he* objects to religious people,
and says so right under his advertisement, which led me to wonder whether he
also wants to exclude other large groups of potential customers.

Re: Circuit simulation software

Sounds like we have a reincarnation of Royal Fuchs or crazy frog.
PLONK!

                                        ...Jim Thompson
--
|  James E.Thompson, P.E.                           |    mens     |
|  Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |

   I've had him kill filed for years.  That line sounds like it should
have been on top of the first page of instructions for his "spice"
package.

prove it.
Re: Circuit simulation software

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:28:29 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

No. No.  I meant snipped-for-privacy@aol.com was the reincarnation.

I agree with Kevin ;-)

                                        ...Jim Thompson
--
|  James E.Thompson, P.E.                           |    mens     |
|  Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |

Pardon? So you think that praying to gods is worthwhile? Yeah, right on
dude. Many your gods have mercy on your souls.

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.
snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

"There are none more ignorant and useless,than they that seek answers
on their knees, with their eyes closed"

Re: Circuit simulation software

I seriously pissed off a guy a few years back, who hassled my atheism
after preaching at me. I pointed out he shouldnt get so upset, his god
is just one of the many I dont believe in.

Oh Yeah, I agree with Kevin too.

Cheers
Terry

Re: Circuit simulation software

I terrified one at a video arcade once. Some guy came up and started
preaching, and I said, "It's too late." He said something like "It's never
too late for Jesus." I said, "No, I mean too late for you. I'm a Diabolist,
and if you're not out of my sight in three seconds, I'm going to put a
curse on you."

The only other time I've seen a human move so fast was the guy in the
intake of an A-7 when the rest of the crew acted like they were going
to start the engine. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Site Timeline