Chocolate Milk

Chocolate Milk, San Fransicko strikes again...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Well, playing devil's advocate here for a moment I guess it could be argued that serving white milk is racist. And of course, chocolate milk for the same reason. That's got to be it: racism. ;)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I'm surprised they allow any dairy milk at all. I thought it would be soy milk.

Kids can always smuggle in small bags of illicit brown powder. And a spoon.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

And potato chips and Fritos ;-)

MANY years ago at some special elementary school "grandparents day" I had cafeteria lunch with granddaughter Megan Calles. The food was terrible. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Maybe. I've wondered why it's called "lactose intolerance" when everything else is deemed an allergy or reaction. Intolerance does have racist implications.

It's probably some kind of fear of calories. Whole milk = 146 calories/cup (8 fluid oz): Chocolate milk = 208 calories/cup: With low fat, reduced fat, 1%, 2%, etc milk, calories go down to as low as 100 calories/cup. Might as well be drinking flavored water.

If you can't successfully run your own life, become a politician or bureaucrat and run everyone elses lives.

"25 things that are illegal in San Francisco"

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

I think it's more about the sugars than calories.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

No, it's more about leftist weenies need to control other's lives.

Reply to
krw

But they are minors that needs to be controlled. They can have all the sugars they want outside school. But on school ground and school budget, NO for sugar.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

Often they won't allow outside food, at all. No, it's lefty loons demanding control. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Reply to
krw

You have it wrong. While milk may be a matter of white favoritism, but chocolate milk is the result of integration of our beverages being the combination of milk, cocoa and sugar.

I recall in Michener's "The Covenant" a story was related how different flavors of jellies poured into a glass would commingle producing a muddled flavor and look. But if the different jellies were allowed to cool sufficiently before pouring they could be kept separate allowing each layer to show to "maximum advantage". This was used as a recurring theme for inequality and segregation.

--

Rick C
Reply to

6/27 for me. I lead a quiet life.

lunatic fringe electronics

The Board of Stupidvisors keeps passing laws, and we keep ignoring them. Having too many laws is close to having none.

lunatic fringe electronics

You got your solar panels yet?

Reply to
krw

I'm guessing fudge-packing and rug-munching don't feature in any of them. ;)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's related to all the child slave labor used in its production. Just stand by because chocolate may be banned altogether unless the big corporations clean up their act.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

That's another supersized ecological and humane disaster with palm oil cultivation. The only way to stop it is to boycott these products!

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

We demand diversity! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I think they are only required on new construction.

lunatic fringe electronics

Tastes and smells awful anyhow.

lunatic fringe electronics

If they kept the chocolate milk they'd run an editorial on how local schoolchildren were loading up on unhealthy junk food at taxpayer expense. Welfare queens, the lot of 'em.

Reply to
bitrex