Chinese part source distributor

Some of the newer parts coming out of Chinese fabs may be easier to source through this distributor:

Recently had a Silergy part made available there, after being told that it was unobtanium, with a different part number, in north america, by the mfr.

RL

Reply to
legg

I had an idea that we could get lower cost from an chinese part source (riding on their high volume). But, I have no indication yet

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

I'm a big fan of LCSC, they're a super-useful distributor of US and European parts, as well as Asian parts. They had stock not available elsewhere, and are easy to work with. If you specify DHL shipping, you can get things very fast, at a reasonable price.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win