China expels all US journalists!

And you thought the stats we were getting were actually any more real (less witheld) than when we thought they were witholding info.

Dark times. Next they'll suspend trade and the entire globe will halt.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Devil is in the details...

"China Banishes U.S. Journalists from Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Washington Post"

I think we can still see adequate coverage from journalists from the remaining US news outlets not to mention the rest of the world.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Only if they accede to Chinese government demands:

Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Did you actually read why the journalists were expelled? It has nothing to do with acceding to demands. What were the demands??? It is a typical pissing contest over one article.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Did you read my link?

"China also demanded that Voice of America, the Times, the Journal, the Post and Time magazine provide information about their operations in the country, including staffing and finance information."

It is a pissing contest, and we all lose.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

That is not an unusual request for any business in a country. Try registering as a foreign company here in the US or wherever you are from.