Chew these schematics over a bit

To our European friends: Just make sure all the food coloring and preservatives are RoHS compliant.

For toroid cores you can also use the little round rings in breakfast cereal. Forgot the name (Cheerios?) but they also come in more realistic dark colors.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I had to call my wife over to look at this. She has made wonderful theme cakes, and other edible treasures, and enjoyed the inventiveness.

Reply to
John Popelish

On a sunny day (Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:40:09 -0500) it happened Spehro Pefhany wrote in :

mmm nice :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:48:10 GMT) it happened Joerg wrote in :

How about dougnuts for the big ringcore power transformers?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I see one cracker uses Attiny2313. I have a few tubes of AT90S2313 -- do you think I can make the same cracker with those?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to
Ben Jackson

Best of all, you can eat the mistakes. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

-- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com Info for manufacturers:

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Spehro Pefhany

They contain too much sugar and that could lead to an ant infestation. Bagels would be better and they are even larger. However, in my case they would not make it onto the board, they would "disappear".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Food for thought?

Reply to
Charles

No, thanks. Aren't you sick of 555 timers already?

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Hey! Those 555s are reserved for Bill!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My mom said not to play with my food.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

On a sunny day (Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:54:46 GMT) it happened Joerg wrote in :

Thats is why closed metal housing with forced cooling is required for these circuits :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Valve cakes taste better.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Yeah, but it's a whole lot harder to blow the sugar glass envelopes.

Maybe pay the Ace Of Cakes (see The Food Channel) to build a Cakenavox amp.

Tim

Tim Williams

Yeah, but they give him indigestion.

Reply to
ehsjr

Better him, than us? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

With a little smoked salmon and soft cheese?

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller