Channel Length Modulation Factor

How can i get the channel length modulation factor from the model file of a MOSFET (NMOS or PMOS)?

Thanks in advance, Confused Soul

Reply to
confused soul

I am using this model file

confused soul

In "school boy" Level=3 models it's LAMBDA

In your Level=49 model it's primarily PCLM, but with lots of 2nd-order modifiers.

...Jim Thompson

Thanks a lot

Reply to
confused soul