Change in Power from COVID-19

It's pretty clear the US didn't do so well in the cooperation and organizat ion between the US government and the states in this matter. I'm wondering what the long term impacts will be on federal vs. states.

I can see a shift to the feds having more say so they can help to coordinat e responses. On the other hand this administration seems to have been part of the problem rather than part of the solution and things might have turn ed out better if they had a smaller role.

So will the citizens clamor for giving the feds more authority in managing a crisis like this or less authority?

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

"Citizens" be dammed! Military invasion is next,under the pretext of "safety". Say ANYTHING negative and you will disappear.

Reply to
Robert Baer

ization between the US government and the states in this matter. I'm wonde ring what the long term impacts will be on federal vs. states.

inate responses. On the other hand this administration seems to have been part of the problem rather than part of the solution and things might have turned out better if they had a smaller role.

ing a crisis like this or less authority?

???

What are you talking about? What military is going to invade who or what?? ?

Are you off your meds?