CDMA Network in Australia - 3G

Hi,

Telstra will soon be shutting down the CDMA network here in Australia and people will have to switch back to GPRS or step up to 3G. I was wondering if anyone knew of or has had experience with any decent 3G modules around at the moment? I have done the usual searches in google but haven't been able to come up with much so any links would be appreciated I have worked on a few projects in the past that use CDMA modules and we would like to use 3G rather than GPRS when the time comes.......... What a hassle.

Regards

AJ

Reply to
AJ