CDIL, LUGUANG, DIOTEC etc. parts any good?

Apologies for asking here as s.e.components looks like dead.

I was shopping for a few bags of transistors when stumbled upon some devices by those never heard before manufacturers. They're lower cost than the usual well known brands but they're sold from reputable sources too, hence the question if anyone tried them and can comment on their quality.

Googling didn't help: since that former search engine transition to a mostly advertising outlet, looking for comments by actual people on forums, blogs or Usenet archives returns almost exclusively shops and ads.

Reply to
asdf

Have you tried

Steve Wilson

I did now and got similar results. It seems those manufacturers aren't yet known to the general public, or maybe there ar too few people around still playing with electronics.

Reply to
asdf