Cause of Prince's death according to Skybuck =D

Hello,

After examining my lamp in the kitchen and reading how Prince was found, DEAD, in his (?) elevator I can now come to the following conclusion:

But first a little bit of facts for you:

  1. Two components failed in my kitchen's lamp 10 hours before Prince DIED:

1.1 The TL lamp failed.

1.2 The starter failed.

For now I will assume both failed at the same time, though I am not 100% convinced. I did flip/flop the switch of the lamp a couple of times on/off/on/off... it only came back on once... and then it stayed orange. I think it only came on the day before once ? or maybe same day... it was same day I think... hmm might have to dive into my report it... I think it was same day... in the morning it was mysteries at the evening it was dead... just like Prince...yes... that's what I wrote... I am sure.

Anyway, now back to Prince:

  1. Prince was found dead in his elevator ?!

Now ask yourself the following question:

How can both events, in totally different places in the world, be related to each other ?! If they are at all related with each other ?

I like crazy theories/hypotheses... so let's go to work ! ;) =D

  1. First let's examine outerly world influences:

1.1 Perhaps there was some kind of energy blast from the sun, interferring with electronics.

First I must explain my theory about Prince's death:

His ELEVATOR CRASHED... and he FELL to his death... yes there are rumors of OVERDOSE of DRUGS and FLUENZA... perhaps his blood presure change did him in... and caused some kind of failure...

PERHAPS A RUSH OF DRUGS TO THE BRAIN.

But this does not fit my eletrical story ! LOL.

So... back to possiblity two:

  1. Which I kinda like much more:

There was some kind of strange ELECTRICAL GRID/POWER SURGE... that went ACROSS THE WORLD ?!?!

Somehow this electrical power surge damaged his ELEVATOR's circuitry ?!

Perhaps it took as much as 10 hours for this ELECTRICAL signal to TRAVERSE the world... bouncing back and forth between the electrical grids...

Now ask yourself a question ?! How can a SIGNAL from EUROPE ?! Jump to the USA ?! Assuming Prince's elevator was in USA ?!

Are the electrical grids connected over seas ?! Seems unlikely... BUT THERE IS INTERNET CABLES ?!

Did some kind of STRANGE power surge TRAVEL ACROSS THE INTERNET ?! INTO HIS ELEVATOR ?!

DID EVENTUALLY INTERNET ACTUALLY KILL THE PRINCE ?!?!?!?!?!?

WOW.... such a THEORY IS MINDBLOWING !?!? ESPECIALLY SINCE PRINCE WAS AGAINST THE INTERNET ?!?!?! ;) =D

PERHAPS HE FELT THAT SOMEDAY... IT WOULD KILL HIM ?! =D

If it turns out that there was indeed something wrong with his ELEVATOR... THEN HOLYSHIT ! =D

I recommend examination of his ELEVATOR to GREAT DETAIL...

Perhaps there is even a TL lamp like or STARTER like electrical circuit that could have been damaged in the same way ?!

Then LOGS of ELECTRICY PROVIDES and INTERNET PROVIDERS would have to be EXAMINED... to see if such a SURGE is REAL or HOAX.

Do such LOGS EXIST ?!

ARE TRANSATLANTIC CABLES MONITORED FOR PURGE SURGES ?!?!?

Was it perhaps an ACT of RUSSIAN SUBMARINES interferring with TRANSATLANTIC INTERNET CABLES ?!

Was the SURGE caused by a SUBMARINE unloading some of it's energy onto it by mistake ?!

Perhaps a CREATURE from the SEA ?!

Anything is possible ?! ;) =D

Only those that MEASURE and LOG will find out the THRUTH ! LOL.

Bye for now, The Skybuck Theory ! ;) =D LOL.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Perhaps it would not be necessary for the signal to travel 10 hours across the world.

Perhaps it was almost instant...

It could be that the elevator circruitry was already damaged many hours before Prince went inside the elevator.

Once in... and it started moving... it/he fell to his death.

It could also be a case of MURDER.

DEATH BY ELEVATOR SABOTAGE !!!!!

(Hopefully not by the beastie boys ! ;) :))

Bye, Skybuck ;) =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

7/10 troll will read replies again.
Reply to
bitrex

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 04:34:36 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us:

WOW.... You're an idiot. No theory there.

He died from an allergic reaction to opioids. That is not an overdose.

It had nothing to do with the goddamned elevator, dumbass.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

There is some evidence for outerly world interference:

Perhaps it hit kepler on 7 april 2016, though is it known when the problems exactly occured ?

Perhaps it took this long for this interference to reach earth and cause troubles ?! ;)

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

So this is how your leadership keeps those like you inline.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

What kind of meds aren't you taking?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

It's not working.

Reply to
krw

None, obviously.

Reply to
krw

Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

The globalists killed him for speaking out about chemtrails.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Ssshhh! You don't want them running after you too!

mrdarrett

Well, at least I am not partieing after he died ! ;) =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

(Gasp) Your post was accepted at 1:11:11 PM UTC-7! What are the chances?!?!?!

Reply to
mrdarrett

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:39:35 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

Well, the inane idiot is straight out of the Twilight Zone.

Won't catch me PARTYING over it though.

Not even with Jon Luke-Pon-Tay-Eh!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

" (Gasp) Your post was accepted at 1:11:11 PM UTC-7! What are the chances?!?!?! "

Hmmm where does it say that ?

I guess I must be Mr Digital than LOL.

Same thing with the video of my TL lamps... it says 101 on my microwave.

Could also be interpreted as LOL :)

Bye, skybuck =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying