Cause and solution found for couch static electricity

I discover the following problem with couche:

|-|

Reply to
skybuck2000

Just hose it down with salt water every morning.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Stop humping your fist on the couch ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Sitting down once and standing up is already enough to generate massive static electricity.

Let me know if you believe this or not. Would be interesting to know ! ;)

Reply to
skybuck2000