Cats eat your face first

Just remember when you die alone with your cat, the cat will eat your face first.

Bill Bowden

We really needed to know that...

Reply to
jurb6006

I always knew those sneaky little ****ers had it in for us.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:06:53 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

Only aging cat lovers need to know it. The cat is not aging... That did not sound right.

Only aging folks who have a cat in the house.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It's worse than you think. They also transmit Toxoplasmosis through there feces, in rats this causes a brain change making them less fearful of cats. It has an effect on humans also,

"people with Toxoplasma gondii residing in them are 2.5 times as likely to get into car accident"

"For various reasons, though, over 50 studies now have looked at a relationship between Toxoplasma and schizophrenia and found positive associations in almost all of them ? the finding being ?If you have schizophrenia, you are more likely to have Toxoplasma.? We don?t know why, though ? whether Toxoplasma is somehow accelerating or causing schizophrenia, or whether schizophrenics are more likely through their habits to pick up the parasite."

If your ready to get rid of all cats, please start with the stupid cat at my house.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

All species suffer from diseases. Thankfully the risks cat diseases pose to us are far lower than other humans.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That's okay. You won't notice.

Reply to
John S

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 06:52:44 -0600, John S Gave us:

True.

Closed casket, however!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It would be really petty of me to begrudge my starving pet the available flesh.

--
John
Reply to

Adds a new dimension to pussy eating habits ;)

Paul

P E Schoen