Carson Gets Stuck In Elevator

Someone should show him what the OPEN DOOR button is for:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

"He has said that he protected white students in a biology lab after a race riot broke out at his high school in response to the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. in 1968. The Wall Street Journal confirmed the riot but could not find anyone who remembered Carson sheltering white students."

Politics has gotten better about racial and gender bias; the primary qualifications at this point seem to be a knack for pathological lying and inability to cope with common household tasks, which appears to be a demographic-neutral skill-set

Reply to
bitrex

Yeah, that was an unprecedented thing to do, the Secretary of HUD actually taking the risk of entering a public housing project and actually using their elevator. That's what he gets for leaving his carpeted office in DC.

It took more than pushing a button to open the doors; it took the Miami fire departmant.

lunatic fringe electronics

"This place is gonna look just great once it's flipped into luxury condos!"

Reply to
bitrex

Did Carson say that? Got a link?

lunatic fringe electronics

The jammed doors is a cover story.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

no it was a joke

Reply to
bitrex

Ah. Humor.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

"Sherlock" is a fun show and all, but BC's interpretation of the character is not someone I think anyone should emulate - IMO he's successful despite being a weird ASD case/"high functioning sociopath", not because of it.

Reply to
bitrex

The characters are great, but the plots are absurd. That last one, with Sherlock's sister, was so bad it was hard to watch.

They should stick to Doyle's stories.

Hey, a touch of autism is no big deal.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On 04/14/2017 02:33 PM, John Larkin wrote: \

The first couple of seasons were great, but the gf and I agreed after watching the one with that villain (who was supposed to be some kind of Trump insertion, maybe?) where everyone was on drugs and nobody knew what was reality and what wasn't the show had kinda gone off the rails.

I barely remember the plot and I didn't watch it very long ago. Whatever happened to Molly? Seemed like she got written out of the show for most of the season; maybe the actress was busy with something else.

Reply to
bitrex