Caps on multilayer boards

On 11/12/2016 7:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: I found chopping the cap up not effective, by the time I was down to

Do you have a Dremel with a cut-off tool? Do you have space on the board to use it?

If both answers are yes, then cut off the capacitor at about 1/8 inch or more from the board.

I can't suggest anything further because I've never done it. Use breathing precautions, of course.

Reply to
John S

Thanks, that sounds worth a try.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I would be very interested in your results, if you can share them with us.

Reply to
John S

I can do.

NT