Capacitors at RF

Accursed Dope wrote: =================

** ROTFLMAO - wot an utter absurdity.

** Wot a projection !!.

FYI - f*****ad,

My posts are sometimes very direct, highly critical and contain the odd expletive. I reserve the right to use "colourful" language on blatant trolls and ignorant fools - neither of whom have any right to be posting here.

The appalling, narcissistic fake calling itself CD is on top of that list right now. He is one pathetic, emotional and intellectual child.

I hope he is only a teenager. If an adult - he has zero chance of ever recovering and becoming a functioning human being.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I'm x-posting this to sed so the regulars there can see don't confine your obnoxiousness to that forum alone. The question I posted originally wasn't addressed to you. I always begin my posts to "Gentlemen" in the hope arsewipes like you will read no further and go straight to the next message. Didn't work this time did it? Why you saw fit to overlook that AND to stick your unwanted nose into a subject you know *nothing* about. You think aligning the IF stages of some old radio makes you and expert on RF? You're a no-mark, Allison. You don't design shit. You fix up stuff; that's all. And audio stuff at that - NOT RF. And no one needs a PhD in transmission line theory just to twiddle some pots in a chain of IF cans. A trained chimpanzee could do it. So you were strutting your stuff on a electronic design forum when you know nothing about design. You ignored the fact I'd addressed that post to *gentlemen* and you chipped in your 2c on a subject you know FUCK ALL about AND were foul-mouthed and abusive into the bargain. All probably because you were pissed as usual. You have nothing worthwhile to contribute so just f*ck off back to the gutter where you belong, you hopeless drunken PoS.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Accursed Dope Puked

===================

** LOL

** Now the ridiculous BRAT throws a full on tantrum.

Screaming, punching his mother and chucking his toys about like a 4 year old.

Need a good kick up the backside.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I don't know where he said that, but it's long been thought (and I think he agreed) that Sir Les was based on Sir Gus Nossal. They certainly share many characteristics.

CH

Reply to
Clifford Heath

us

ing

police.

an.

The damned fool here is you. Nobody sane sees any nation as a uniform colle ction of the same personality type, and the idea that anybody sane would se e Barry Humphries lampoon of a particular sort of Australian politician as anything but a comic exaggeration is utterly deluded.

You do go in for lots of these ridiculous delusions.

I should try and find one of those idiot popular psychology personality ass essments that I could run over your posts and pull out the diagnosis of gul lible twit, but it's not actually necessary.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

A fatuous lie. Cursitor Doom address his posts to "gentlemen" in the hope that he will be seen as one. He always subverts the implicit claim within the first line, as he has done here.

Never does. You aren't a gentleman, and it shows.

Probably more expert than you.

But if he did, Cursitor Doom wouldn't know about it.

Sometimes stuff that wasn't designed right in the first place, and he fixes it so that it break that way again.

As has been explained to you, audio does include radio-frequency receivers.

You'd be hard pressed to get a Ph.D. in transmission line theory - there's not a lot of room left in that field to work up something original.

But you couldn't train any chimpanzee to do it, and you don't seem to know enough about the area to be able to do it yourself in any systematic way.

He knows quite a lot about bad designs, since he gets paid to fix them when they break, and fixes them so that they don't break again.

Your social pretensions are absurd, and nobody takes them seriously. Australians get particularly amused by Poms claiming to be gentlemen, since pretty much anybody who does it is a fraud.

Cursitor Doom doesn't know enough to make reliable judgements about what other people know, and his foolish misapprehensions are presented as if he did. That earns him quite a lot of entirely justified disapprobation.

you hopeless drunken PoS.

The one occasion when I did have conversation with Phil, he didn't sound in the least drunk.

It's entirely possible to get thoroughly disgusted by Cursitor Doom when you are stone-cold sober - I seem to manage it whenever I get exposed to his moronic posts.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

All that brown-nosing won't do you the least bit of good, Bill. Your new pal will be publicly excoriating you once more in the very near future. And you'll richly deserve it, too, since no one likes a creep.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Who would bother brown-nosing Phil? He's very easy to irritate.

That's extremely likely.

There's nothing remotely creep-like in reminding people of Phil's virtues - there aren't many of them, but those that he has are decidedly useful. This isn't the first time I've said this.

If I were a creep I be saying nice things about you, but about the only nice thing we could say about you would that you'd stopped posting here. Work on it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Bill Sloman wrote: =================

** Hate anyone who even tries - cos it tends to cramp my style . ..... Plus I hate " piling on " even more and would never be a party to it.
** But always very grudgingly plus with a sting in the tail.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

There's nothing grudging about my admiration of your skills in audio. The sting comes from throwing in the warning about your tendency to go ballistic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

This describes Doomy precisely. Except he's no longer British.

Pomegranate Bastard

Capacitors at RF.

I wonder if it's possible to filter *all* posts out of Australia with one single KF entry? That would certainly save me the bother of periodically KFing Sloman and Allison. Surely there's a way to do this? I know I'd no longer see posts from others in Australia who may not be quite so deranged, but it's a very small price to pay. Indeed.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Since Cursitor Doom clearly doesn't understand any of the responses he gets, he should opt for the more radical solution of not reading anything on s.e.d. in the first place.

This would deprive him of the pleasure of turning his idiotic misapprehensions into fatuous posts for us to deride, but he could infest other user-groups.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

HaHa! On the irony. These three muppets are too stoopid to get a handle on it, though. :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom is addicted to his self-serving delusions. Of course they have to be thoroughly fatuous to keep him high.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to