Can I get some help on finding a wireless light set?

Hi All,

I am looking for wireless small red light I can activate remotely.

You see, I morning meditate in the living room and want to alert my wife upstairs

to not disturb me until I am done.

I got this idea to turn a little red light on in the bedroom in case she is still

sleeping.

Do you know where I could get such an item? (I have had no luck scouring the web

so maybe not using the right keywords.

Many thanks,

Jim

Reply to
jraudy

Hi, Jim. Stop by Radio Shack and then plug your night light with red bulb into the Wireless RF Remote-Control On/Off Switch Catalog #:

61-2667 $9.97 USD.

By far the least expensive, lowest hassle way to do this.

You're lucky to have such a considerate wife. Possibly it's the meditation.

By the way, as a Google Grouper, you might not know it's considered good form to crosspost instead of repeatedly posting to multiple groups. Please take a second to read Google Groups Help Topic "What's good 'netiquette' when posting to Usenet?"

Shantih Chris

Reply to
Chris