Can a small photocell panel be connected to a flashlight type rechargable battery?

Well, this is an interesting revelation to me. I had never thought about it in this way before. Thank you for leading me to this understanding.

Reply to
John S

Is that so surprising? When you run a steam engine, the steam leaving the cylinder is cooler than the steam entering. In an internal combustion engine the temperature in the cylinder is higher before the power stroke than after.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

I didn't say it is surprising. I have been using panels without thinking about energy conservation. It won't change my designs, however I have gained some insight into them.

Reply to
John S