Camera + Harddisk + Software = UFO Spotting Device ?

Hello,

I am getting more and more interesting in UFO videos and especially trying to capture UFO stuff myself =D

Even if it are planes or other natural phenomenon sounds like lots of fun !

So I might be interested in purchasing:

  1. A camera which can record video at day at night !

  1. A camera with enough storage capacity to video tape the whole day ! (Me thinks harddisk could be enough ? or maybe not ;))

Let's see 24 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds * 30 frames per second * 1 MB (hi res frames) = 2.4 Terrabyte.

So maybe not tape a few hours, maybe a bit higher compression, maybe lower from rate and it should be doable with a 1 Terrabyte harddisk, which exists today ;) I do want high quality images if possible ;) Tired of seeing blurry ufo videos =D Even blurry still interesting though... Just wanna see something better and more detailed lol.

  1. Video processing software to automatically scan the video material for any interesting footage.

Now that I think of the blurry images here is further enhancements:

  1. Auto rotate and zoom in functionality.

  1. Super lens to zoom in real close with auto focus and tracking capabilities.

Maximum cost:

1000 euro's but then it has to be REAAALLLY GOOD STUFF.

Cause 1000 bucks is a lot to spent on nonsense or nothing ;)

But just in case a spectacular ufo does fly by I want to have it LOL.

I have already seen enough interesting things fly by ;)

Bye, Skybuck =DDDDDDDD

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

VLF group - INSPIRE

-- Ken

"Buddhism elucidates why we are sentient." "Buddhism follows thought throughout the Universe." "Karma means that you don't get away with anything."

| > I am getting more and more interesting in UFO videos and especially trying | > to capture UFO stuff myself =D | >

| > Even if it are planes or other natural phenomenon sounds like lots of fun | > ! | >

| > So I might be interested in purchasing: | >

| > 1. A camera which can record video at day at night ! | >

| > 2. A camera with enough storage capacity to video tape the whole day ! (Me | > thinks harddisk could be enough ? or maybe not ;)) | >

| > Let's see 24 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds * 30 frames per second * 1 MB | > (hi res frames) = 2.4 Terrabyte. | >

| > So maybe not tape a few hours, maybe a bit higher compression, maybe lower | > from rate and it should be doable with a 1 Terrabyte harddisk, which | > exists today ;) I do want high quality images if possible ;) Tired of | > seeing blurry ufo videos =D Even blurry still interesting though... Just | > wanna see something better and more detailed lol. | >

| > 3. Video processing software to automatically scan the video material for | > any interesting footage. | >

| > Now that I think of the blurry images here is further enhancements: | >

| > 4. Auto rotate and zoom in functionality. | >

| > 5. Super lens to zoom in real close with auto focus and tracking | > capabilities. | >

| > Maximum cost: | >

| > 1000 euro's but then it has to be REAAALLLY GOOD STUFF. | >

| > Cause 1000 bucks is a lot to spent on nonsense or nothing ;) | >

| > But just in case a spectacular ufo does fly by I want to have it LOL. | >

| > I have already seen enough interesting things fly by ;) | >

| > Bye, | > Skybuck =DDDDDDDD | | Follow up set to alt.ufo.reports as well ;) | | Could be interesting for that newsgroup as well ;) | | Two Questions to ufo spotters in this newsgroup: | | 1. Do you have any special ufo spotting devices ? | | 2. Or do you know something about such equipment ? ;) =D | | Bye, | Skybuck. | | |

Reply to
Ken Kubos

PLOINK

"Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht news:f8nfvb$1a8$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.zwoll.ov.home.nl...

Reply to
John

Don't bother with the hardware.... Just be patient and wait until you have a ray gun pointed at you by some green alien. :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Green alien? That happens all the time. Who do you think forces him to post all those stupid messages?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ha ha :)

I think he should put more time into making a survival shelter in case of alien invasion. Those aliens like us BBQ'd with mustard. :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

...that would explain all the aluminum foil.

Reply to
mpm

Hello, Hello, Hello.

I was would be nice to start with a

"UFO Spotting Toy" for 50 bucks !.

Make a nice little robot which can rotate, with webcam inside, and maybe some special software or hardware to automatically turn and zoom in and out of anything that's interesting.

People should be able to set it in their backyard, or on their balkony or even before the window/glass.

Also try not to get distracted by little bugs flying in front of the camera... that can give blurry pictures.

I think could be mega hit for all people.

HAHA ! ;)

I want one ! :P*

The best shots should be kept in the toy... on a flash stick so that it can later be downloaded via flash reader.. or possible usb connector and flash reader in toy... but that would make it more expensive ;)

Good place to start is cheaply ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Yes..the aluminum foil on the head is just an alien hoax to block mind control. It's really just cooking preparation...you know..like a potato in the oven. :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Its too bad that most of them were grossly overcooked. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Lets see now....millions of camera phones sold...millions of cam corders sold...millions of web cams sold...thousands of news teams with cameras...millions of digital cameras sold. There's probably hundreds of satellites that photograph the earth..

But....I just haven't noticed any increase in UFO footage :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

You eetzz my ideaz, (sorry, into lolcatspeek at the moment) Wiki the area of the earth,

1)assume the flying coffee cup camera has a field of view 1Km^2 2) assume 2 UFO's on earth at any one time

the rest is left as an excerzize for the student

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

You can't take pictures of them, because they're astral entities, which most people know as "angels" or "ghosts"; they call themselves "beings of Light". But, since they exist on the astral plane, their light is etheric, and so doesn't interact very much with the physical - it needs a conscious interface. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

Reply to
Benj

Name-calling is not a debate.

Reply to
Benj

Ridicule is not a scientific discussion.

Reply to
Benj

Ridicule and denigration is not a debate or scientific discussion.

Des D from BC have some kind of political agenda here?

Reply to
Benj

Would that be because your coworkers at "the agency" have gathered them all up?

Reply to
Benj

trying

Heyyy... that means an influence on perception in the brain.. In other words you're saying ghosts broadcast and create a hallucination.. ?? It's actually a popular sci fi idea.. Even present in the latest Harry Potter movie..

Has anyone made claims yet that they can detect every type of energy in the universe? D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Comic relief from doing boring PCB layout all day... D from BC

Reply to
D from BC