Californica to take back your Federal tax cut...

Californica to take back your Federal tax cut...

Enjoy >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Those [of us] who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night" -Edgar Allan Poe

And Illinois, New Jersey and New York rush in to "help".

It's hard to fathom how leftists can be so ignorant. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

After all, the Federal tax cut is just "so cruel"...

and...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Stop playing with yourself in public.

lunatic fringe electronics

It's hard to fathom how Jim Thompson can be ignorant enough to think that i gnorance can come into it.

Trump and the right wing Republicans are making to the tax cuts to give mon ey to the rich (the top 1% of the income distribution, which definitely inc ludes Trump) and those states which are not completely dominated by the sam e crew of greedy gerry-mandering plutocrats are aiming to grab some of that money.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

No its not, we have Slow-Man, perfect example of ignoramouses going along with the so long of embedded crooks that work today.

Fear not, California will help Arizona when they continue to the move their businesses out.

I also hear that Texas is benefiting from it, too.

Should be interesting, maybe they'll be some great deals in the near future in California..

Any one want to buy some land slidden real-Estate? Its a great deal!

Reply to
M Philbrook

I live in California. Looking at the locations of my clients the highest concentration is in ... Houston. Which isn't exactly California. Is anyone surprised?

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Not surprisingly the majority of my business is now coming from Arizona. "Not surprisingly", because more and more Silicon Valley enterprises are establishing design centers here... housing is dramatically less expensive, Californica's education rating is plummeting while Arizona's is climbing, and the design centers are located residentially... bicycle or walk to work. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Jamie can't even spell "ignoramus" which make him a rather more perfect example of the breed. Jim Thompson is ignorant about a lot of subjects, but Jamie's lack of real-world knowledge stretches even further.

Right wing lunatics seem to like both places.

But then again, perhaps not. Moving the right wing lunatics to Texas and Arizona frees up more space to accommodate saner potential employers and employees.

Anywhere can have earthquakes - California has them more frequently, so the houses are built to survive them.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

I visited one of those, an IC design house south of Phoenix. They even had a business jet rated runway smack through the middle of that industrial area and homes were within cycling distance. Political decision makers in Arizona are a lot smarter than in California.

Zoning laws are among the stupidest decisions ever. They are causing gridlock and pollution. In California they are beginning to learn that, with hundreds or years of delay and very slowly.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

We have several such industrial parks in Chandler, Gilbert and Queen Creek.

Within about 2 miles of me is a high-end residential area with landing strip and hangars as standard out-buildings ;-)

Yes ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I can top that. Ours is only 1/2mi from here:

Sunday I "taxied" in on my road bike behind a Cessna Skyhaw. Another day I was behind one of these:

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

One thing I noticed almost immediately about California is how many people do weird and interesting things. In New Orleans, an electrician or a carpenter works and then drinks beer and watches TV and maybe drinks beer and goes fishing now and then.

The carpenter that built our bookcase hands out his mandolin quartet CDs after every job. Our electrician was a, maybe the, pioneer of off-road bicycling on Mt Tam, welding up his own frames when you couldn't buy bikes like that.

Of course, in a place like this, you'll get the occasional extreme.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Hey, don't forget posting on Stormfront.org

Reply to
bitrex

What? That's just the way most people live down there. Food, family, the good life. Just don't expect to find a machine shop that actually holds your tolerances. Or serious electronics. "The Silicon Bayou" thing didn't work out.

One other thing I like about San Francisco is that we have no racial majority, and have not two dominant races, but many. We have great restaurants: eritrean, basque, sardinian, nepalese, thai, korean, mandarin, vietnamese, and the official best burrito in the USA.

When I go to towns in the midwest, I keep thinking "why are there all these fat white people?"

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yes, you're right, that "joke" was in poor taste. :(

If I had to pick a Midwestern state I liked best it would probably be Ohio. Less suspicious of "city folk" than say West Virginia, but don't have as much of the uptight f-u-I'm-hot-shit attitude that's popular on the East Coast. I can't say I've ever met someone I really disliked from Ohio. Seems like most astronauts were from Ohio, for some reason? Just not naturally prone to stress/anxiety or something

The New England Puritan-work-ethic-heritage perspective on "the good life" that apparently is popular in New Orleans and elsewhere in the South is that it's unrealistic to both want to live that way to the exclusion of self-improvement, working out and staying fit, studying and reading books, etc. and then complain that the blacks, Hispanics, or Asians took "your" job.

Reply to
bitrex

I grew up in NOLA, and haven't lived there for a long time, but I don't remember people complaining a lot. The coastal elites seem to me to be a lot more worried and neurotic than people in the south.

There seems to be a resurgence of interest in southern culture and music and food. I've started reading "Dispatches From Pluto", about that idea.

The best thing I ever ate was at an outdoor pig picking in Virginia. Or maybe my ex's crawfish etoufee. Or maybe an 85 cent fried oyster po-boy.

lunatic fringe electronics

Oh on the subject of food. I've learned how to make perfect bacon. (I can get a signed testimonial from my son if you need one.) This is for crispy bacon. It starts with saving the bacon fat from the last pound. Add ~1/4 cup of bacon fat to you 12" cast iron skillet, let fat melt, set skillet to low. Add bacon. (I cut the pieces in half to cook better.) Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, rearranging the strips every 5 minutes or so to be in the center. When beautifully crisped place stripes on end, on the side of skillet to drain excess fat. Remove and enjoy, melts in your mouth.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

We do ours in a hot oven. Same deal, no undercooked bubbly bits.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs