Bye, bye, LinTech!

What would Jim Williams have said?

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Probably, "Yee-hah! Time to buy myself an island in the Caribbean!"

;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Not a lot. He doesn't seem to have been a reflective sort of guy. Barry Gilbert can be reflective, but I'm a lot happier to read what he has to say about electronic devices that do stuff.

Linear Technology and Analog Device both make integrated circuits that work better for me than any of the stuff I can buy from the competition. Burr-Brown came close, until they got taken over by Texas Instruments.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to